Delivery and Returns
You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 28 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Obonee Oil will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
Damaged or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, if the products you buy are faulty then you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting email@example.com or by phone .
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches, promotions, and Party Themes and Values campaigns. To keep up to date simply click register.
Obonee Oil reserves the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Obonee Oil Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Obonee Oil shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Obonee Oil Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Obonee Oil Online Store.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.
Specialists in providing a first class natural body care products to suit your needs. We aren’t happy until you are, contact us today (use the contact form) to start your new organic, natural, responsibly sourced body care.